I have HP's laptop having Windows 7. A few months ago, online offer of free Windows 10 came to me and I readily accepted it. One has to log on it through a Password and it was unknowingly made on Outlook.com account.
I remained on religious tour to Saudi Arabia , Iran and Iraq for a month. When I returned and logged on it was flagged ' you are temporarily logged on. You cannot access your files'. After about a week, I was allowed and I found all my folders were made zero content and perhaps all files were put in Drive E but I was allowed to restore my files from Backup in E. I restored my files.
Then I did not shut down my laptop for about a week and worked on two new files - one Word and other Excel. My battery was low and some day whether it ran down I had to start my lap top. My both new files were missing. Drive E was not showing its contents and only search options was there to restore any file. I could not find my important work whether stolen or destroyed by Microsoft.
For information to everyone concerned.
1. We must do our Original work on PC never connected to Net.
2. We must do our online work on lap top and no other work must be done on it.
I remained on religious tour to Saudi Arabia , Iran and Iraq for a month. When I returned and logged on it was flagged ' you are temporarily logged on. You cannot access your files'. After about a week, I was allowed and I found all my folders were made zero content and perhaps all files were put in Drive E but I was allowed to restore my files from Backup in E. I restored my files.
Then I did not shut down my laptop for about a week and worked on two new files - one Word and other Excel. My battery was low and some day whether it ran down I had to start my lap top. My both new files were missing. Drive E was not showing its contents and only search options was there to restore any file. I could not find my important work whether stolen or destroyed by Microsoft.
For information to everyone concerned.
1. We must do our Original work on PC never connected to Net.
2. We must do our online work on lap top and no other work must be done on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment